Penny Farthing riding course.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jolly good show.

Are you coming up to Edinburgh at all or do we need to get to you?

Are replica PF's available & if so how much will they set you back?

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Touche said:
Jolly good show.

Are you coming up to Edinburgh at all or do we need to get to you?

Are replica PF's available & if so how much will they set you back?

You really need to get to me but if there was enough interest and an offer of beer'n'curry to make it worthwhile, I'd love to come to Edinburgh.:biggrin:

Replica Pennies are about but a lot are shocking. Joff Summerfield is the man to speak to or you can spend £2k on one of the Czech ones.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hilldodger said:
You really need to get to me but if there was enough interest and an offer of beer'n'curry to make it worthwhile, I'd love to come to Edinburgh.:ohmy:

Replica Pennies are about but a lot are shocking. Joff Summerfield is the man to speak to or you can spend £2k on one of the Czech ones.

Or for £100 I'll do you one, I just need a big enough circular MDF table top, some drain pipe, and a BMX bike...;)

I see the scam behind this Hilldodger - you'll be videoing the courses and making fortune on You've Been Framed...

Cool idea though, well done!

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hilldodger said:
You really need to get to me but if there was enough interest and an offer of beer'n'curry to make it worthwhile, I'd love to come to Edinburgh.:biggrin:

How many participants would you need to make it worthwhile? There are two interested so far...

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
No, you give me your credit card and pin number and once you're riding I pop to the bank. Only then do I tell you how to dismount:biggrin:

Top Bottom