Pensions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Any brainboxes know anything about people like Pension Bee type companies? Its high time I checked but have no idea which companies I've worked with over many paid me a pension. Do they find them all and put them in a pot?

I haven't gone through the links and stuff - but this may be a starting point to find out who has money for you

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2020/0...aimed-in-the-uk-can-you-trace-your-lost-pots/

Based on my experience - the earlier you check on stuff and start to make a plan the better

the later you leave it the less options you may end up with

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Never heard of them before but could be worthwhile. They are regulated so your money should be safe. I believe they are governed in what they can charge and they should make this clear in any submissions to you. Can't see what they do with your money when they get it, I assume they invest for you, in which case you need to look at how successful they are at that. Right now returns are going to be low.

OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Just had a quick read and it is free and they then can advise on where and if to move it. I will phone them tomorrow as I prefer talking to an actual human being in person.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Pensionbee seem to be Ok. The website is easy to use. I think they ask you to stay for a min 12months.
They get marked down for having just a few funds to choose from.

OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
No never even knew it existed. I will know more tomorrow I guess.

Top Bottom