Perle ladies bike ! 😀

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pioneer

Regular
Hi all,
Once again I am looking for your help with the identity of this bike.
I just bought it as soon as I seen it, I fell in love with it. It’s in very good condition mechanically everything works and as soon as I got it home and out of the van I hit the road . I intended to go around the block 1.5 miles but I had a smile on my face and enjoyed the cycle. Paint work not great but it does have all the decals and I will try put some up now for you to see. Rear drum brake on left rear, single speed With front light and dynamo are one piece, the rear carrier has original netting down both sides to stop clothing get trapped in the rear wheel.
2258D0F4-4350-4513-BCF1-335A50CC444D.jpeg

CC8067F9-C936-48D6-83D3-7036D3A8D878.jpeg

I LOVE it , new toy for restoration during the winter months.

any information about this little beauty would be great .
Thanks in advance 👍

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hi all,
Once again I am looking for your help with the identity of this bike.
I just bought it as soon as I seen it, I fell in love with it. It’s in very good condition mechanically everything works and as soon as I got it home and out of the van I hit the road . I intended to go around the block 1.5 miles but I had a smile on my face and enjoyed the cycle. Paint work not great but it does have all the decals and I will try put some up now for you to see. Rear drum brake on left rear, single speed With front light and dynamo are one piece, the rear carrier has original netting down both sides to stop clothing get trapped in the rear wheel.
View attachment 540184
View attachment 540185
I LOVE it , new toy for restoration during the winter months.

any information about this little beauty would be great .
Thanks in advance 👍
Not a clue but a :becool: bike

OP
OP
P

Pioneer

Regular
I will post more photos tomorrow in daylight, it also has a rear center stand lifting the rear end up off the ground. An interesting little bike, I am 5’10” and I adjusted the seat to my height and the bars it feels lovely to ride, no rattling or banging , brakes work great too.

Top Bottom