Personalised Jerseys for 3 people JOGLE in August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dand_uk

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend anyone or any website that can produced personalised cycle jerseys for our JOGLE for three people by the 19th of August? I realise I've left this a bit late as some websites need 4 weeks notice.

My basic requirements are a breathable cycle jersey, text on the back saying John o' Groats to Lands End, August 2010, with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust logo, and the logo again on the front with each team members name on the right breast.

I have produced a design on owayo but i dont think I can get it done in time.

Any info gratefully recieved, Thanks,

Dan

OP
OP
D

dand_uk

anyone?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
not sure where you are based. I've seen shops (can't remember where unfortunately) offering to print individual T shirts with photos you bring in, onto "blank" white T-shirts. There must be something similar available online. If you could get some plain white jerseys from somewhere (Endura?) and they can't do the printing at short notice, you may be able to find somebody who takes the plain jerseys and prints your design onto them?

Sorry not much help ... hope you manage to find a way, and all the best for the ride!

T

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
You will probably struggle to fine anywhere that will just do three jerseys, Endura have a minimum order of eight and you have to pay a premium price for that, and then there is the set up cost on top of that. You could also try Carvalho Custom but I think you will be up against the same problem...

Top Bottom