Peter sagan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker Joe

Über Member
Yes, a very skilfull rider and brilliant when it comes to strategy and cycling tactics. Very intelligent.

Berties

Fast and careful!
just a chap that was born to ride a off road career to start ,then a road career ,a natural connection with a bike,no handed wheelies on a road bike,balance of a high wire walker,and the finishing power to match,his career is still growing,just a fresh face and a youthful attitude ,

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Certainly has talent and is a great racer
the guy shooting and editing a lot of his promo videos has skills as well though. The bike parking video has some very interesting camera angles and editing to say the least.
He's a great bike racer, but hes no Danny MacAskill.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
He makes a refreshing change to the usual boring over-serious peleton, great to see a rider having fun for a change. I even saw him salute to the bike cameraman as he was dropped on a major climb in the tour, exhausted or not he still managed a smile, great guy. Have you seen the YouTube video where he rides his bike onto the car roof and parks it neatly in the bike rack, amazing!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Have you seen the YouTube video where he rides his bike onto the car roof and parks it neatly in the bike rack, amazing!

So so fake IMHO, the height of the bonnet means he would have needed to flick the back of the bike up to avoid striking the BB / Crank and he does not appear to do so, also I'm not sure how in the time it took for the driver to get out of the car he managed to stop the bike, unclip and stand on a slippery car roof without falling off, not to mention attach the mounting clamp to the bike and put it in the rack which suggests the footage is heavily edited.
Showing the full Video from the outside of the car would have been more impressive if it was real... Danny MacAskill he is not.

zizou

Veteran
One of my favourites at the moment as he adds a bit of colour and fun to the peloton (albeit with a couple of stupid moments along the way) plus he is a massively talented rider who can walk the walk too.

So so fake IMHO, the height of the bonnet means he would have needed to flick the back of the bike up to avoid striking the BB / Crank and he does not appear to do so, also I'm not sure how in the time it took for the driver to get out of the car he managed to stop the bike, unclip and stand on a slippery car roof without falling off, not to mention attach the mounting clamp to the bike and put it in the rack which suggests the footage is heavily edited.
Showing the full Video from the outside of the car would have been more impressive if it was real... Danny MacAskill he is not.

I dont really care if its fake or not its a good video :biggrin:

btw did you see the video of Cav on the pump track and skate ramp on his Venge?

Top Bottom