Peugeot road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'd say yes if those shifters are working correctly. It's nothing too special but it looks in excellent condition and that triple will help you up the steepest hills ^_^.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I like that too, it’s no bargain but a fair price I’d say. It looks to have some old Shimano 105 shifters which Working correctly are excellent, I have them on my winter bike. Shimano RSX brakes/derailleur? Also good. Although I’ve never owned one I’ve always liked the look of the Peugeot road bikes, I remember them fondly from my yoof.
Edit - Doesn’t look to have fixing points or clearance for full length mudguards? Not ideal if it’s to be your winter steed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I like that too, it’s no bargain but a fair price I’d say. It looks to have some old Shimano 105 shifters which Working correctly are excellent, I have them on my winter bike. Shimano RSX brakes/derailleur? Also good. Although I’ve never owned one I’ve always liked the look of the Peugeot road bikes, I remember them fondly from my yoof.
Edit - Doesn’t look to have fixing points or clearance for full length mudguards? Not ideal if it’s to be your winter steed.
Just called the seller and she has sold it ....back to the drawing board ^_^

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Clip- ons would be ok , would't they ?

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Nice bike. How fast can you go on flat ground?

Top Bottom