peugeot rotary phantom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiriyama

z2m87ki7cF

https://instagram.com/p/z2m87ki7cF/

Found this abandoned in my ex-neighbours shed while looking for a lost cat! will get round to doing some research and post some better pictures tomorrow. Apart from the words "Peugeot, rotary and phantom" and a made In France sticker I don't no know much more? I'm considering keeping its as its probably destined for the rubish tip if anyone ever buys the house!

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
Front forks look ropey but that could be just surface rust. Looks like a proper resto project with quite a few seized nuts, bolts and components.

That said I can see it being a nice bike if done properly. Can't see the words peugeot on it though. Better pictures would help to see what components are on it and help people give a more informed guess to make model etc

OP
OP
kiriyama

kiriyama

Its got pleanty of surface rust! But nothing seems TOO seized up. Will get some better pictures tomorrow.

OP
OP
kiriyama

kiriyama

Better pics as promised, tried to get pictures of anything that could help identify it. Apparently peugeot made a lot of bikes.... ^_^ IIt's the Rotary bit that's thrown me. Would this have been a brand who used Peugeot frames?

Before I go searching does anyone have any links to examples of bike restorations? Perhaps someone who has blogged from start to finish?

it would be good to do a total restoration rather than the easier route of turning it into a trendy single speed!

Apologies some of the pictures have rotated when i uploaded them from my phone!

6oehkg.jpg

x0txyw.jpg

al6gm0.jpg

4llqtx.jpg

2w3e15z.jpg

xm26pk.jpg

kd75ky.jpg

1z4btdu.jpg

xf429j.jpg

Top Bottom