Peugeot Triathlon - f&f

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
Classic Peugeot Triathlon 63cm frame and forks in 501 tubing. Picture is as built up but never ridden.

The frame has been stripped and powder coated in bright red (sun is glinting in the pictures!) for the diamond and a "carbon look" metallic grey for the forks. Both finishes have then been overlacquerd, new laser print decals and genuine Reynolds stickers on frame and forks.

Obviously in immaculate condition. The horizontal rear drop-outs would make this an ideal conversion for a fixed (I may have a wheel with flip-flop hub for sale)

I bought this bike, stripped it and had it painted, rebuilt it with new parts but simply haven't ridden it (too many bikes) ... I am looking to sell the frame and forks but would consider selling the complete bike.

£ 90 for f&f - complete bike price is negotiable. I am happy to pack and send at cost, or collect from Stratford-upon-Avon.

Rob
red-peugeot1-dec13.jpg

red-peugeot2-dec13.jpg

bigjim

Legendary Member
Have you got a price in mind for the full bike?

bigjim

Legendary Member
You've made a lovely job of that. If the T/Tube was a bit shorter I'd be very tempted but I have a short upper body and long legs.

Top Bottom