Phew at last, back on my bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Due to too much work, having to vacate my house for 7 weeks (due to useless builders) and my two road bikes being broken, I had not cycled a bike for 3 1/2 months......up until yesterday. :biggrin:

This is quite shocking considering that I have been commuting by bike for the last 6 years and doing a considerable amount of training for various sportives

I was a bit worried about it and it had almost become a problem to me. Anyway did my usual 19 mile loop yesterday and it was pretty good, took my time, but felt fairly good. :smile: took me an extra 10 - 12 minutes more than usual (when I am fit)

I am now feeling quite chuffed and feel I have my cycling mojo back :biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe even start commuting again :sad:

Nice one, Rab.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
That string vest you're wearing in your photo will help trap air under your outer layer of dirty brown jacket... :sad::biggrin:

OP
OP
Rab

Rab

Veteran
Fnaar said:
That string vest you're wearing in your photo will help trap air under your outer layer of dirty brown jacket... ;):ohmy:

:ohmy::biggrin:

The wicking properties of string vests are underated :sad:

Bigtallfatbloke

Good one!

...I'm just getting suited up for todays 25 miles, I havent been out in thre days because the cold gave me an excuse...but no more excuses...even those three days off the bike have seen me put on a small amount of weight...so I', off now.

Top Bottom