Phew......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
You must be in shock then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renard

So who else was at a loss without their fave forum? How many times did you all try to log in?

I must have tried about a dozen times :wacko:

Shaun

Founder
Database problem.

I haven't been on CC since last Thursday - moving back into our house now the flood repair work is almost complete - and when I tried to login this morning I got the SQL error report that presumably most everyone else saw too.

I did some table repairs from the Admin control panel and it seems to have done the trick.

Now ........... breath ............. there, that's better. :wacko: :wacko:

Cheers,
Shaun

Noodley

I could not get on yesterday. I then remembered about the cycle-cafe.net and was able to access it via that...until I logged in and it went down again! :laugh:

So, it was possible to access the forum but only if you did not login and if you went via cycle-cafe.net.

There were a few familiar cycle chat names popping up on bikeradar and yacf yesterday...

Noodley said:
There were a few familiar cycle chat names popping up on bikeradar and yacf yesterday...

The dirty horrible turncoats! They should all be hung for their crimes! I would never ever, even consider looking at these other forums!! :laugh::biggrin:!

OK maybe I peaked, but just a little peak honest! I didn't post, honest.........

:biggrin:

Noodley

magnatom said:
I didn't post, honest.........

Not even a little sneaky post? You sure? :laugh::biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
magnatom said:
The dirty horrible turncoats! They should all be hung for their crimes! I would never ever, even consider looking at these other forums!! :laugh::biggrin:!

OK maybe I peaked, but just a little peak honest! I didn't post, honest.........

Starving men have no conscience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodley said:
Not even a little sneaky post? You sure? :rolleyes::blush:

Are you calling me a liar? Are you suggesting that I pavement cycle? Are you suggesting that I jUmp ReD LIghts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!

Magnatom's database has been corrupted as it was connected to the cyclechat database. We expect normal service will be resumed shortly. Meanwhile please listen to some complimentary music...

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K-itZcgmkGA

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I tried the cycle-cafe address instead and looked. Logged on and it went. So i deleted some stuff on the internet thingy and reloaded and could get back on:biggrin: and read most of the posts i had already read:wacko:

Top Bottom