1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phew......

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by dan_bo, 19 May 2008.

1. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

I nearly had to do some work then. Thank chuff for that.

2. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

You must be in shock then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Renard

Renard Guest

So who else was at a loss without their fave forum? How many times did you all try to log in?

I must have tried about a dozen times :wacko:

4. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Database problem.

I haven't been on CC since last Thursday - moving back into our house now the flood repair work is almost complete - and when I tried to login this morning I got the SQL error report that presumably most everyone else saw too.

I did some table repairs from the Admin control panel and it seems to have done the trick.

Now ........... breath ............. there, that's better. :wacko: :wacko:

Cheers,
    Shaun

5. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

lost count. even tried a new registration. :biggrin: all's good in the garden now :biggrin:

6. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

I just kept slipping in and out of a coma until CC came back online!!

7. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I could not get on yesterday. I then remembered about the cycle-cafe.net and was able to access it via that...until I logged in and it went down again! :laugh:

So, it was possible to access the forum but only if you did not login and if you went via cycle-cafe.net.

There were a few familiar cycle chat names popping up on bikeradar and yacf yesterday...

8. magnatom

magnatom Guest

The dirty horrible turncoats! They should all be hung for their crimes! I would never ever, even consider looking at these other forums!! :laugh::biggrin:!

OK maybe I peaked, but just a little peak honest! I didn't post, honest.........

:biggrin:

9. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Not even a little sneaky post? You sure? :laugh::biggrin:

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Starving men have no conscience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I wouldn't dream of visiting another forum! xx(
    even though I did in reality! :blush: :rolleyes:

12. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Are you calling me a liar? Are you suggesting that I pavement cycle? Are you suggesting that I jUmp ReD LIghts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!

Magnatom's database has been corrupted as it was connected to the cyclechat database. We expect normal service will be resumed shortly. Meanwhile please listen to some complimentary music...

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K-itZcgmkGA

13. Joe24

Joe24 More serious cyclist than Bonj

I tried the cycle-cafe address instead and looked. Logged on and it went. So i deleted some stuff on the internet thingy and reloaded and could get back on:biggrin: and read most of the posts i had already read:wacko:

14. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

errrmmmmm....i actually did some work. Tried logging on all day in a desperate attempt to avoid paperwork but eventually succumbed to the demon

15. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

Had a bit of a panic attack! HRM showed 175 sitting here. All Ok now though.