Philip Glenister

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
I so would :thumbsup:

portr1.jpg

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
philip_glenister_2794392.jpg

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
LOL, yes, love Ashes to Ashes although Life on mars was much better. Got Cranford to watch next....

Noodley

I'd rather punch his face in and stamp on his dying body....but that's maybe just cos I worked with real people like him in the Police.

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Noodley said:
I'd rather punch his face in and stamp on his dying body....but that's maybe just cos I worked with real people like him in the Police.

That's Gene Hunt, he's a fictional character love :evil:.
Philip Glenister on the other hand is yummy scrummy and real.

I do apologise, I suspect all this nonsense is the very strong lager I've been drinking.
I know its gone to my head as I've just bought some slicks for my MTB without dithering about the price and which ones to get. 1.5 Schwlabe City Jets and no messing!

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
TheDoctor said:
Very strong lager???
Sounds more like hallucinogenics to me. Is Mr Plax aware of this departure from good taste?

Nope. I told him I'm running off with Anthony Hopkins to keep him off the trail. He seemed unperturbed by this.

yello

Hunt is being made out to be a bigger (and genuine) peanut in series 3 A to A.

Glenister is, without disrespect, perhaps a 1 character actor (like most of the cast imho). He plays Hunt well but straight down the line. I heard him on the radio once, talking about the role, and I found it quite disturbing that he actually liked Gene Hunt. He said, and I paraphrase, that he liked that he could say all the stuff that we weren't allowed to say anymore.

I keep waiting for Ray to come out as gay.

Greedo

Steady now!!!

I got into trouble on here for posting "I so would type threads"

The thinnest of thin ice Plax:laugh:

Top Bottom