Photo books..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Can I have your recommendations of companies which will produce a nice hardback book of photos, which I upload please ?

I am asking on here because the recipient of this gift idea will spot if I ask anywhere else !

Cheers

rualexander

Legendary Member
Used Blurb several times, but not recently, they are very good though
https://www.blurb.co.uk/

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I haven't used any myself but Truprint and Photobox seem to be leaders in the field. A whole host of companies do it now. There are some on Amazon as well and I've had personlised mugs/mouse mats done before and they were fine. I htink nowadays the technology is so much better that they'll all be much the same, just have a good look at the size and quality of the books

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
My experience is the finished look is more about how you order, set and edit the photos.
The company will not check your submission so you need to be happy that the look and layout is perfect before you confirm the order.
Very “busy” photos with lots going on and a messy background look worse, which is why the example photos are usually a closeup of people with a very clean background.

Photobox.

Although my advice is, if using Photobox, when editing your photos, push the exposure up a little bit, as their lab tends to print stuff on the dark side. Might be worth getting a few cheap test prints made just to see where you're at, as everyone's screen & camera combo is different.

Top Bottom