Photos of RSF Northern Peak and South Pennine Group ride from Armitage Bridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wpfabb49bd_0f.jpg

Click here to see the rest photos of the ride from Armitage Bridge.

wullof

well i must say it looked like a dismal dark dank day out there weather wise, but hey loved the bridge pic wanna go there sometime

mds101

I've looked at photo's of these rides for a while and thought they look lie good fun. I'd really like to come out on one or some of these at some point in the new year. Are they something I could just turn up to or do I need to 'book on' how does it work? Do I need to have a certain level of skill at riding off road?

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Hi mds 101, If thinking on coming on one of the rides, just let the group secretary know you coming so that they wait for you if you bit late getting to the start and yes can also turn up at the start has well. No you don't any special skills for riding off-road just come on a bike you are comfortable on this can touring bike or hybrid bike or mountain bike, you should be able to ride about 25 miles or more in day and also bring pack lunch.

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
You can find the details of the forthcoming events of the Northern Peak & South Pennine Group here, the details of Lancashire Group forthcoming rides here and details of the South Lakes Group forthcoming rides here.

Top Bottom