Photos of yesterday ride along the Foul Moss above Dentdale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Southlakes

Guru
wp711578d6_0f.jpg

Click the link http://www.southlakesgroup.org.uk/2009photogallery/photos-27th-june.html to see rest of the photos of the ride.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What sort of bikes and tyres are you using doing these routes - presumably mountain bikes and knobbly tyres? It all looks brilliant but I have a hybrid bike.

peanut

thanks for sharing that with us. Beautiful route ,you're very lucky to live where you do.
The photos are excellent ,you certainly have a good eye for composing a picture

peanut

never mind the flowers , if I send you a pre-paid box could you send me some of that, to-die-for-cake:biggrin:

I've set the image as my desktop

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Thanks, just got back from ride over Trough of Bowland to Dunsop Bridge to meet up with the Lancashire Group of the Rough-Stuff Fellowship and rode with them to Chipping before heading back to Lancaster via Oakenclough and Harrisend Fell then the cycle path from Lancaster up to Halton where I live!

I did take many photos today but one of the cake I had in the cafe in Chipping and also took a photo of Early Common Orchid coming up the cycle track from Lancaster.

peanut

you've got to tell me what sort of cake that is . i've been obsessing about it all day. In fact I've made the image my desktop.
See what a strict diet does to you :sad:
cake.jpg

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Lemon and Almond cake and you can get it this at this link http://www.bridgehousefarm.co.uk/

OP
OP
S

Southlakes

Guru
Summerday i've just got hybrid bike with 700x35 tyres on it! The Rough-Stuff Fellowship is off-road cycle touring club and not mountain biking club so members use what ever bike they comfortable on and you don't need to spend alot money on bike to come out with the RSF.

Peanut if you in the Lancaster Area I will take you on ride around a few cycling cafes in the area and yes we lucky to live next door two National Parks and two Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, alot people tend forget how beautiful North Lancashire and South Cumbria are when they driving up to the Lakes on the M6.

Top Bottom