Picked up some Lidl Cycle Shoes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Just happened to drive past a Lidl yesterday so thought we would pop in and see if they had any cycle kit left. Managed to pick up a pair of their cycle shoes for £18.99. Quite impressed with them for the price although I think I will stick with my normal flat pedals... not sure im ready for cleats yet lol

105a5nd.jpg

Helen also found a nice ladies jersey for £6.99 :tongue:

Davidc

Guru
I bought some of those last year (and I use standard pedals + toe-clips) - excellent for the money.

Best value shoes I've bought for years.

The beers at £1 a bottle last Christmas were even better value though, and the ones left over are now drowning slugs!!!!

Mike!

Guru
I've tried all the lidl's close to Ipswich and one i found whilst up in Warrington this week but so far no shoes at all....

I'd love to try clipless (as i have double sided pedles) but don't want to spend much to start with!

OP
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Mike! said:
I've tried all the lidl's close to Ipswich and one i found whilst up in Warrington this week but so far no shoes at all....

I'd love to try clipless (as i have double sided pedles) but don't want to spend much to start with!

I found these in the Gt Yarmouth Lidl's - Dont even know where the Norwich store is. Was only 3 pairs left 2x size 10s and this pair of size 8s ;) - I think Thursdays is the day they re-stock isnt it?

OP
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Davidc said:
I bought some of those last year (and I use standard pedals + toe-clips) - excellent for the money.

Best value shoes I've bought for years.

The beers at £1 a bottle last Christmas were even better value though, and the ones left over are now drowning slugs!!!!

ROFL

OP
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
sarahpink said:
everytime I go into lidls they have always sold out of everything. lucky you hope they are what your looking for

I think that I was lucky to find them really as I rarely go into Lidl anyway... may make more of a habit of it now though :biggrin:

Mike!

Guru
AndyCarolan said:
I found these in the Gt Yarmouth Lidl's - Dont even know where the Norwich store is. Was only 3 pairs left 2x size 10s and this pair of size 8s :biggrin: - I think Thursdays is the day they re-stock isnt it?

I'm normally size 8 but suspect i'd be a 7 in cycling shoes (as i am in Motorcycle boots). Yarmouth is a long way to go for some cheap shoes though :biggrin:

scouserinlondon

I'm on my second pair of lidl shoes, they're heavy but pretty good.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Mike! said:
I'm normally size 8 but suspect i'd be a 7 in cycling shoes (as i am in Motorcycle boots). Yarmouth is a long way to go for some cheap shoes though :thumbsup:

I take size 8 (42) normal shoes and the Lidls size 8 bike shoes fitted me OK.

Top Bottom