Pictures from Euorobike in Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Some wierd and wonderfull stuff there.

Cheddar George

oober member
I loved the "world champion" pizza eating jersey but the young lady on the pole was quite extraordinary. The last trade show i did for work was in Aberdeen and we thought that a guy playing the bagpipes on one of the stands was impressive - i appear to be leading a very sheltered life !!

longers

Legendary Member
Some great pics there. Didn't mickle go to this show?

What's with the saddle in pic 3? It looks like it's got a reservoir on the seat post or something.

Yeah I went, it was so enormous it took us two days to walk round it. It was great to see so much innovation. We hope to do Eurobike and Interbike (in Vegas) next year so it will be interesting to compare the two. Saw a modern Zeppelin too, Freidrichstaffen is the home of airships.

The whole trip really reinforced how far behind the Germans we are as a cycling nation. Town bikes from some manufacturers started at £800! £1500 for a city bike anyone? I know its a significantly bigger market but, wandering into a couple of bike shops during the journey back it was clear that they are on another level.

Velovision has a great show report in the current issue.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Phew! Enjoyed those pics! No wonder the two guys in the sequence after the pole dancer were looking so knackered.

yenrod

:biggrin:

mickle said:
Yeah I went, it was so enormous it took us two days to walk round it. It was great to see so much innovation. We hope to do Eurobike and Interbike (in Vegas) next year so it will be interesting to compare the two. Saw a modern Zeppelin too, Freidrichstaffen is the home of airships.

The whole trip really reinforced how far behind the Germans we are as a cycling nation. Town bikes from some manufacturers started at £800! £1500 for a city bike anyone? I know its a significantly bigger market but, wandering into a couple of bike shops during the journey back it was clear that they are on another level.

Velovision has a great show report in the current issue.

Top Bottom