Pie Plate shocker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Looks like at least 22 people went out and bought one!

They are perfectly at liberty to do so. They are a bit like helmets, some people swear by them some people swear never to use them. It's a matter of free choice innit?

Both parties ought to reasonably expect to have their personal choices accepted unchallenged.

Now quiche eating is a different matter altogether. :okay:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not if you are riding a compact.:blush: :whistle:
Triple :laugh:

Both parties ought to reasonably expect to have their personal choices accepted unchallenged.

Now quiche eating is a different matter altogether. :okay:
I know, my fav. is feta cheese. It lovely when you want something light. Maybe a few mixed leaves on the side. Nice to know there's another quiche enthusiast on this site too.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I know, my fav. is feta cheese. It lovely when you want something light. Maybe a few mixed leaves on the side. Nice to know there's another quiche enthusiast on this site too.

If you wan't to be identified as a less than manly man feel free to expose your frailties. I don't know of any other quiche eaters that are stupid enough to 'come out'. Who is this mythical other quiche muncher?

D

Deleted member 1258

I didn't think we needed them any more, we used to use them in the days of friction shifters, but I thought modern gear systems had made them redundant.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Both my Treks came with them, and still have them. Can't be doing with what 'the rules' say.

Top Bottom