Piles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monkey Boy

Just got rid of a bit of a stubburn one with Anusol. It was so stubborn and horrid that me and the missus nicknames it Kuato....from Total Recall (Arnold Backslapper film). Yuk!! Kuato needed a couple of treatments with the cream.....also made sure I drank plenty and ate more fruit, which I did not think was possible as I eat at least 5 a day.

Happy Kuato slaying!!!

Hopefully your doctor will have given you a repeat prescription for Scheriproct. Always does the business. The Magic Arse Bullets, as I like to call 'em.

I had a mild case of the 'dukes' last year but they didn't cause me any discomfort when on the bike. Had to go for a flexible sigmoidoscopy just to check that it wasn't anything more serious which thankfully it wasn't. However believe when I tell you that this procedure was not pleasant:ohmy:

postman

Legendary Member
Steve go see the Doc.Can be so easy to get rid of.The exam is nothing .No details needed just go.He or she will not bat an eyelid.And you will be laid on your side covered with a cloth.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
postman said:
Steve go see the Doc.Can be so easy to get rid of.The exam is nothing .No details needed just go.He or she will not bat an eyelid.And you will be laid on your side covered with a cloth.

Just choose a Doctor with small fingers...:smile:

and you could always end up getting a cute blonde female doctor with lovely breasts like i did when i had my prostate checked!

jashburnham

*Shudder*

domtyler

Über Member
The traditional Nepalese method of dealing with this complaint is to cover the, erm, effected area in honey or similar and allow the dogs to chew it off.

Monkey Boy

trustysteed said:
and you could always end up getting a cute blonde female doctor with lovely breasts like i did when i had my prostate checked!
My missus is a cute young blonde (from a bottle) female doctor......but I still aint letting her any where neer me pooper:ohmy:

LLB

Something for the pain ?

deep%20heat%20max%20cream.jpg

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I developed an external haemorrhoid last summer. I think it was a 115 mile cyclosportif that did it. It was massive, but thankfully it did eventually disappear. I think if you go to the GP early, then they can do a quick op. Otherwise you just have to wait.

Top Bottom