Pillows?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Our local dreams store use to have loads that you could try on a test bed but the thought of resting my head on a pillow with no cover that others have tried didn't appeal to me .
Memory foam here and quite firm .

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I got my latex one from this company
https://www.mynextmattress.co.uk/bedding/pillows/latex
the Reylon superior comfort is the updated version of mine
I've only gone and bitten the bullet on the Reylon Superior :eek:

I've never spent so much on two pillows, never mind one!

That's said I shudder to think how much I must have spent over the years on pillows in general, so hopefully if the Reylon works out as I hope I won't be spending again for a long while, unless Mrs Smoo decides she wants one too:cry:

Thanks for all the replies:cheers:

Our local dreams store use to have loads that you could try on a test bed but the thought of resting my head on a pillow with no cover that others have tried didn't appeal to me .
Memory foam here and quite firm .
They give you and insist on you using a rectangular tissue. Then they spray a disinfectant on the bed and pillows you've had contact with. Still I know what you mean, i wouldn't want a complete stranger putting her head on my pillow.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
... You need to get one that works for how you sleep, side, front or back

... Don't forget - pillows differ in thickness for back sleepers vs side sleepers.
Am i abnormal in that i shift from back to side and back again, with an occasional bit of front thrown in, all through the night? :blush:

Top Bottom