Pimlico Plumbers Spotting Game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I didn't think the thread would take off this well. Perhaps we should start another one for those outside London based on the girl's names on Stobarts trucks?

Talking of shoot on this thread their driving is shoot as well. Had some Plimsoll self-gratification artist driving in an aggressive manner trying to race a car around a RAB who he thought had cut him up. Have a look at the road markings dickhead before you go on some of driving rampage forgoing me and all the other road users that were on that RAB at the time.

Maz

Guru
There's a plumber's van doing the rounds in Leicester in the style of this driver's door....:huh:
plumbing_services.jpg

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
WC 40 this morning, by Blackfriars station... heading down the slip road onto Embankment, in a Cavalier fashion :smile:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
WC 40 this morning, by Blackfriars station... heading down the slip road onto Embankment, in a Cavalier fashion :smile:

My impromptu cyclechat riding companion spotted the same one parked next to TAP 57OP (stop or slop?) next to another different livery plumbers van down behind Tower Bridge. I noticed that they have PP numbers on the side so they're also catering for the French.

Top Bottom