Pimped Pearson Pave Carbon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armin

Hi,

Are you happy with the bike? I am trying to bye a Pearson Pave.

any suggestion will be highly appreciated!

Thanks

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Errr, the weather has been so awful and I have been away, so I have only done about 8 miles so a bit soon to tell. But yes, I think it'll be good to me :thumbsup:

Are you based in SW London/Surrey? The guys in the pro shop are fab, William was especially persuasive lol :whistle: They do have one in stock (or did) but a small frame - 49cm perhaps? They do carry other Pearsons, I was measured on a pro, the frame geometry is the same. It arrived within a week of ordering - cannot really fault that! Helps that I live about 10 minutes away from the shop. You can order online too I think or just call them. Cyclesurgery also carry the frames and presumably get Pearson to build them up.

They don't have loads of frames left, I was initially discussing the 57cm and they only had one or two left, ended up with the 54.5cm one, not sure what their stocks are like. I believe their geometry comes up quite large, compared to some, so best get measured if you can.

Standard is Tiagra, but I got a free upgrade to the SRAM Apex and a discount too. Doesn't come with pedals but they were more than happy to fit the ones I got from eBay, as well as different tyres. Get a free first service (need to ride the thing lol) and they are cool with me going back for adjustments at any time.

Good luck, it seems a lot of bike for the money :becool:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
pearson.jpg

Thats one nice looking bike

Top Bottom