1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

* Ping 515mm

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Speicher, 29 Jan 2008.

1. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

This is the first time I have done this, so excuse my temeritea.;)

It seems to me that you should be invited into the Tea? thread.
    I would like to know what 515mm refers to, and I would also like to know what you look like wearing a tea cosy - I refer of course to your signature.

You are obviously very polite, I have read your recent exchanges with a certain person with a preference for pachyderms, about horses. I think you might enjoy a visit to Tea, then when you made tea late at night, you could share it with me us. :biggrin:

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Uh oh, she's on the pull again! ;)

3. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

Rumour has it that 515mm's nomenclature does indeed concern a measurement of the body. At least that's what he told us when we asked him on our commute into work. Eyebrows were raised! :tongue:

4. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

Lardyboy, I now have cognisance of your entering Tea? and not declaring your presence. Can I surmise that you are a Co**ee drinker?:tongue:

5. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

Perhaps Twenty Inch and 515mm should get together to see who has got the larger one(s)? :smile: I shall have to go and re-measure mine. :ohmy:

Dimensions of wheels on a folder?

6. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

However, that 515m still needs to explain his interest in wearing a tea cosy, and what size the tea cosy is.:smile:

7. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

You surmise correctly Speicher, a coffee drinker I am, have drunk too much of it today, couldn't get to sleep and here I am at this god forsaken hour!

As for tea, it has been known for me to partake in the odd darjeeling but I mostly stay away from the "leaf". :biggrin:

8. 515mm

515mm Well-Known Member

Hello Speicher,

Enchante.

Thankyou for your invitation to Tea, I shall be there directly.....

:biggrin: