* Ping 515mm

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Speicher, 29 Jan 2008.

1. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral Moderator

This is the first time I have done this, so excuse my temeritea.;)

It seems to me that you should be invited into the Tea? thread.
    I would like to know what 515mm refers to, and I would also like to know what you look like wearing a tea cosy - I refer of course to your signature.

You are obviously very polite, I have read your recent exchanges with a certain person with a preference for pachyderms, about horses. I think you might enjoy a visit to Tea, then when you made tea late at night, you could share it with me us. :biggrin:

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Uh oh, she's on the pull again! ;)

3. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

Rumour has it that 515mm's nomenclature does indeed concern a measurement of the body. At least that's what he told us when we asked him on our commute into work. Eyebrows were raised! :tongue:

4. OP
    OP
    Speicher

Lardyboy, I now have cognisance of your entering Tea? and not declaring your presence. Can I surmise that you are a Co**ee drinker?:tongue:

5. OP
    OP
    Speicher

Perhaps Twenty Inch and 515mm should get together to see who has got the larger one(s)? :smile: I shall have to go and re-measure mine. :ohmy:

Dimensions of wheels on a folder?

6. OP
    OP
    Speicher

However, that 515m still needs to explain his interest in wearing a tea cosy, and what size the tea cosy is.:smile:

7. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

You surmise correctly Speicher, a coffee drinker I am, have drunk too much of it today, couldn't get to sleep and here I am at this god forsaken hour!

As for tea, it has been known for me to partake in the odd darjeeling but I mostly stay away from the "leaf". :biggrin:

8. 515mm

515mm Well-Known Member

Hello Speicher,

Enchante.

Thankyou for your invitation to Tea, I shall be there directly.....

:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice