ping Abitrary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I'm curious, why have you missed out the first "r" of Arbitrary?
Does it have some other meaning as you've spelt it, does the simple fact of the removal have a meaning, did you want to be represented by a more unique word theremore more/less searchable, or are you just bad at spelling?

Abitrary

bonj said:
I'm curious, why have you missed out the first "r" of Arbitrary?
Does it have some other meaning as you've spelt it, does the simple fact of the removal have a meaning, did you want to be represented by a more unique word theremore more/less searchable, or are you just bad at spelling?

I was going to let you going on fantasising about all that, allthough I can't actually see right now let alone read anything else except the first sentence.

But however, I think I've just explained this on another thread but just to recap, I was very pissed when I joined, and since then have never posted on this forum unless I was nine sheets to the wind.

Put it this way, the shorted haired one off of 2 pints of lager and a bottle of crisps on is singing abba songs on some talent show right now and I'm giggling.

This is why you only see me posting in the evenings after 3 pints of kronenbourg and at least one bottle of wine

Noodley

I think I am one of the few very clever forum members who have shown respect by not mis-spelling nor drawing attention to the "wrong" spelling. can I have 2 pints?

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I think I am one of the few very clever forum members who have shown respect by not mis-spelling nor drawing attention to the "wrong" spelling. can I have 2 pints?

Noodley told me he liked a drink as well a couple of weeks back BTW

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Abitrary sounds more like a person open to debate.
Whereas Arbitrary is subject to individual will or judgement without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision.
As In I'm right, everybody else is wrong.

Reference:- Oxford English Dictionary, look under "Bonj".

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Noodley told me he liked a drink as well a couple of weeks back BTW

I do. (that is not a lifelong commitment BTW, just an agreement that I do like a drink :biggrin:)

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I do. (that is not a lifelong commitment BTW, just an agreement that I do like a drink :biggrin:)

I'm now looking at what I'm going to reply to noodleys thing, that I've just done the quote thing with and I honestly can't tell the intent with which it was written with, such is the state of my brain. All I can see is a winking smiley which has just burnt itself onto my retina

Bigtallfatbloke

I thought it had to do with arbitrage

Top Bottom