Ping Admin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Crankarm said:
What's wrong with the existing forum set up/layout ;)?

Typical British mentality :ohmy:

;)

Move with the times man!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Crankarm said:
What's wrong with the existing forum set up/layout ;)?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I think it's just that moving on will give more scope for expanding and improving, and taking CC onwards.

Crankarm

Guru
ComedyPilot said:
Typical British mentality :angry:

;)

Move with the times man!!!

Errr ......... how about "If it ain't broke don't fix it?"

A moot point the times, as they are now subscription only. No pay no see our content. Not exactly progress IMHO.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Crankarm said:
Errr ......... how about "If it ain't broke don't fix it?"

A moot point the times, as they are now subscription only. No pay no see our content. Not exactly progress IMHO.

How about, 'If you want a well-oiled machine, you got to service it'

TVC

Errr? I heard that when Admin does the switch over it could cause a black hole that swallows the whole of Hull. Though there is a debate as to whether that would be a bad thing.

Good luck Shaun, and if it all ends horribly then thanks for all the fish.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Will there be a count down to when the plug is pulled and I wonder who will make the last post...? not me I'll be down the pub.... taking medication to prevent withdrawal symptoms:biggrin:

TVC

summerdays said:
Will there be a count down to when the plug is pulled and I wonder who will make the last post...? not me I'll be down the pub.... taking medication to prevent withdrawal symptoms:biggrin:

I've got the countdown music going through my head now. Not long till Admin switches on the flux capacitor, I can't wait to see if he breaks the internet:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
summerdays said:

I wondered if there'd be a countdown or whether it'll just en.....

Top Bottom