*PING* All the Aberdeen and Dundee lot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
scoosh said:
just pedals :tongue:

:rolleyes:

Noodley

Gary Cummins said:
Hopefully, you'll all get a chance to see Danny Macaskill, the Inspired Bicycle star who will be performing there in Dundee on 2nd and 3rd

Excellent ;)

I'll show him up...:biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, that will be waaayyy cool.

Noodley

That was a good afternoon out. Had brief meetings with spandex, mickle and scoosh (who cycled 100km to get there - chapeau) and enjoyed The Clan display team. Unfortunately I had to depart as my parking ticket was running out :biggrin:

Younger Noodley loved having a go on the bikes and has requested we go back tomorrow. So I might see spandex and mickle again...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
That was a good afternoon out. Had brief meetings with spandex, mickle and scoosh (who cycled 100km to get there - chapeau) and enjoyed The Clan display team. Unfortunately I had to depart as my parking ticket was running out :biggrin:

Younger Noodley loved having a go on the bikes and has requested we go back tomorrow. So I might see spandex and mickle again...

If you do, can you give spandex a huge hug from me? Please?
And give Mickle a kiss(no actually, ask him if he wants a tea then dont take him one;))

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I had a lovely ride up from Edinburgh - unfortunately arriving too late to see the Clan team :sad: but great to meet 'The Master' Mickle :rolleyes:, Spandex (am I another 'no hot water man' :biggrin:) and had really good chats with them and with Noodley.

For those who haven't been to one of the GetCycling events - I would urge you to get to one when they are around. I was hugely impressed and Scoosh son spent ages trying most of the bikes - unusual for a downhill obsessed 15yr old :smile:.

Thanks to you all and all the best for ramorra :biggrin:

ps Noodley is just like his avatar - it's almost uncanny :smile:

Joe24

Yeh, Getcycling events are pretty good.
If anyone meets Spandex, make sure you give him a big hug from me, and tell Mickle you will get him a Tea then dont take him one.:rolleyes:

HelenD123

Guru
Joe24 said:
Yeh, Getcycling events are pretty good.
If anyone meets Spandex, make sure you give him a big hug from me, and tell Mickle you will get him a Tea then dont take him one.:tongue:

Oy, I'm the only one who gets to hug Spandex;).

Thanks Joe

It was grate to meet you all and hopefully we can meet up the next time I am up in a month or so with HelenD123 or with work.

BTW Danny MacAskill was there and was grate and he had a go on the turbo trainer to find out your top speed. He set it at 51.1mph then mickle told me to go and show him how it is done:blush: So off I go and top it at 52.6mph:biggrin: Danny was having none of it and tried 3 more times to beat me but the best he could do was 52.2mph:laugh:

Joe24

spandex said:
Thanks Joe

It was grate to meet you all and hopefully we can meet up the next time I am up in a month or so with HelenD123 or with work.

BTW Danny MacAskill was there and was grate and he had a go on the turbo trainer to find out your top speed. He set it at 51.1mph then mickle told me to go and show him how it is done:blush: So off I go and top it at 52.6mph:biggrin: Danny was having none of it and tried 3 more times to beat me but the best he could do was 52.2mph:laugh:

Your just lucky i wasnt there, that speed would of been even higher;):wub:

Top Bottom