Ping Arch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
I have just read this (it starts half way down the first page) and don't quite know what to make of it. Surely something must be done? Or do you just let it go?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
what a bunch of toadying halfwits.

Arch

Married to Night Train
domtyler said:
I have just read this (it starts half way down the first page) and don't quite know what to make of it. Surely something must be done? Or do you just let it go?

:biggrin:

Well, there's three answers I could make...

If I let my currrent hormonal state talk, it would be "well, she's bound to be prettier than me, I expect you'll all go back over there to start flirting with her instead...":sad:

or

I could be magnanimous: "Well, I'm not into BR, so they're quite entitled to forget me and choose a new object of fantasy. I just hope she can cope with the pressure."

or

On the other hand, all my favourite chaps are over here anyway, so I don't care.:biggrin: Let them have their own totty.;)

I suppose it would be fun to pop up and surprise them;), I'm still registered...

I might just wander off for a minute....

gbyers

Blokes, we just can't help ourselves can we! ;)

How do they know it's her picture? She could be some toothless old git who rides a pre war butcher's bike. :biggrin:

Have they never heard of grooming................

Tetedelacourse

Don't tell me those of you with avatar photos have used photos not of you? I thought that was illegal. Otherwise I'd have used any old nik nak.

graham56

Guru
Wouldn`t worry Arch, copies are never as good as the original ;)

Arch;39094][quote name= said:
(it starts half way down the first page) and don't quite know what to make of it. Surely something must be done? Or do you just let it go?

:biggrin:

Well, there's three answers I could make...

If I let my currrent hormonal state talk, it would be "well, she's bound to be prettier than me, I expect you'll all go back over there to start flirting with her instead...":sad:

....[/QUOTE]

Wait until they find out that she's posting from Nigeria and she just needs £3,000 for the air fair. ;)[/URL]

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Wait until they find out that she's posting from Nigeria and she just needs £3,000 for the air fair. ;)

or Fare even...

Whereas I'm anybody's for a Mars bar and my bus ticket...

Er... I'll retract that...

Top Bottom