PING: Arch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Noodley said:
there there waffles..pay no attention to the nasty man. Come nestle on my broad chest :rolleyes:;)

Nooooo! No nestle-ing to be done here. Not only do they kill third world babies (I'm told), but they've just announced they are dropping the 'Rowntree' from their business name...

It would be better to 'fairtrade green and black' together...

Yes, thanks Waffles, saw those elephants on the other thread, love them, most grateful for the reminder. I have a godmother in Norwich, so might be great opportunity for all sorts of visiting.

<small voice> I don't suppose anyone would be interested if I started to rend my garments? </small voice>

simonali

Guru
wafflycat said:
*oi!*

*you Lot!*

Arch Is Removing Her Clothing...

2irvrt1.gif

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'm still waiting for the pictures.
With gleeful anticipation.

Although I think I've just discovered a USB port isn't as universal as all that...

simonali

Guru
Doing a re-ping to say I hope you've been watching the tiger programme on BBC1 Archy? There was a baby elephant on it earlier. One of the camera elephants was unexpectantly expecting!

Arch

Married to Night Train
simonali said:
Doing a re-ping to say I hope you've been watching the tiger programme on BBC1 Archy? There was a baby elephant on it earlier. One of the camera elephants was unexpectantly expecting!

Grrrr! Was out last night, missed it.

Ah, but. BBCiplayer... Making the unmissable, unmissable. Got to catch up with Dr Who too....

Thanks for the heads up! Will watch later...:B)

Top Bottom