Ping Jay: Any plans for a Herts ride?

Discussion in 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' started by martint235, 2 Aug 2012.

1. martint235

martint235 Dog on a bike

I'm running out of free weekends before winter sets in by the looks of it. Any plans to run one of your Herts rides again? Not that winter matters too much so long as I'm better clothed that I was last time (Tring bailout) :tongue:

2. jayonabike

jayonabike Powered by caffeine & whisky

Just seen this, I'll have to check with the OH as she has weekend shifts as well now over the busy summer months at work, but I'm sure we can work something out.

3. I tentatively mentioned a run to Newport via Much Hadam etc, with a return via Stansted and Ian's favourite football team supporter's shop :tongue: - maybe this would be feasible in your packed calendar? I possibly have a GPS 'Northbound' and I know Ian will have the return - it was a good blast that ride.

4. OP
    OP
    martint235

martint235 Dog on a bike

Newport? Isn't that in Wales? :biggrin: pick a date and I'll try to clear my calendar

5. frank9755

frank9755 Cyclist

We had a great ride to Newport in Gwent last year! But there are quite a few, so it could even be on the Isle of Wight. I suppose it depends which one has flights to Stansted...

Aperitif likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice