*Ping* Keith Oates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
You're missed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

How's things?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Posted by the venerable Mr. Oates on the 13th of October :-

If I'd been refereeing France would have been red carded in the dressing room before the match started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a brilliant performance by the team, every one of them did so well today. We all talk about Wilkinson's goal kicking but today he showed just how good he is at tackling and defending as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he is still about (and thats a good thing too) !

Shaun

Founder
I know what you mean .... like ... bonj is the top poster!!! Something is definately amiss :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hopefully Keith's still popping-in for a good read now and then, so Hello if you are Keith ... :rolleyes:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Admin said:
I know what you mean .... like ... bonj is the top poster!!! Something is definately amiss :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Trouble is bonj could waffle and procrastinate for England, I've seen one thread where he has posted one answer after another, basically arguing with himself (least he has a chance to win :rolleyes: :rolleyes:;)).

So us mere one finger typists haven't got a cat in hells chance of taking him off his perch !!

Alright bonj mate ? :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Thanks for the interest and I do look in from time to time but it will be a while before I get back to previous level of posting. Needless to say I miss the many happy hours I had posting, and 'talking' to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonj2

must be hard work in the 'nam what with being in a jungle with all those camouflage blokes roaming round. hat's off to you.

domtyler

Über Member
Keith is a chopper pilot bonj, this is why he cannot post much at the mo' as he is on active duty.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
domtyler said:
Keith is a chopper pilot bonj, this is why he cannot post much at the mo' as he is on active duty.

Is he that secret chopper pilot known as "Agent Orange" :biggrin:

Top Bottom