Ping richp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wallabyhunter

I'm in the Brittany/Loire region from July17 for a couple of weeks. May see you there?

Hey richp How's the planning going? Right on the count down for me now, finish work in 8 days, bit of travelling, then try out the new bike for a coupla weeks, then into it!

Any idea yet where you'll be & when?

Bonne chance,

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hi Wallaby, the route at the moment is still in a state of flux but roughly speaking it looks like an anticlockwise circle from Le Havre through these places
Pont l'Eveque, Falaise, Domfront, Rennes, Nantes, Saumur, Chenonceaux, Cloyes, Brionne.

I think we'll be travelling east along the Loire in late July.

Are you planning on being thereabouts any time then?

If the weather is crap I may take a train further south but I'd rather not.

OP
OP
W

wallabyhunter

Hey Richp, we should keep in touch we will cross each others paths at one stage.

I will start in Nevers & head for the coast, then out to Brest & then NE. Initial plan was to Calais, but I'm thinking now maybe as far as Belgium, just to try the Chocolates beer (sorry the wife was watching!);)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yes indeed. I don't normally do the internet thing when I'm only in France for a couple of weeks but a lot of campsites have the facility these days so it'll be no problem. God, I fancy a beer right now sitting on a terrace with the sun shining and a plate of moules marinieres. ;)

OP
OP
W

wallabyhunter

Deal, as soon as I get a euro tel no I'll let you know, & if we are close enough to detour I'll buy the moules marinieres (+chillies), you buy the beer!

gb

Top Bottom