Ping: vase

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Chuffy, 17 Apr 2008.

  1. Chuffy

    Chuffy Veteran

  2. that's minging...
  3. Mister Paul

    Mister Paul Legendary Member

    That's the urine bottle you get if you go Bupa.
  4. If you go 'bupa' you need to see a doctor - there's one in 'tea', MP
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice