******ping waspie fecker******

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

waspyfecker

Über Member
Where are you, you stripey nuisance? :evil:

Just wanted to let you know that a rather large group of your relatives are getting bumped off tomorrow by the pest man!

They decided my front garden was a good place to make their nest...wrong wrong wrong, I'm afraid...

So it think that's Kittty - 1, Wasps 0, don't you? :rolleyes:

So sorry i'm late in on this one- Tied one on over the weekend necking fermenting strawberries and playing COD on the XBOX.

Do you not think we've got enough to deal with at the moment with CCD, shoot weather and Monsanto WITHOUT you feckers sticking your oar in?

Sleep with one eye open kittykat......

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I'm not a big fan of wasps either, but.

[quote username='Wikipedia']Almost every pest insect species has at least one wasp species that preys upon it or parasitizes it, making wasps critically important in natural control of their numbers, or natural biocontrol. Parasitic wasps are increasingly used in agricultural pest control as they prey mostly on pest insects and have little impact on crops.[/quote]

although the above doesn't really apply to the common wasp, so kill them all!

OP
OP
badkitty

badkitty

A Fiddler of ill repute
So sorry i'm late in on this one- Tied one on over the weekend necking fermenting strawberries and playing COD on the XBOX.

Do you not think we've got enough to deal with at the moment with CCD, shoot weather and Monsanto WITHOUT you feckers sticking your oar in?

Sleep with one eye open kittykat......

Yay! Finally! Was beginning to think you were one of the "few hundred or so" that got exterminated this morning..Am actually kind of glad to see you!

Sorry I spelt your name wrong, but I guess that poor spelling is probably somewhere near the bottom of my "Crimes against waspkind" list, isn't it? :tongue:

Have fun while you still can...Kitty's coming to get you!:thumbsup:

Ps. love to the family.....

oh..erm....oops..sorry...

waspyfecker

Über Member
Yay! Finally! Was beginning to think you were one of the "few hundred or so" that got exterminated this morning..Am actually kind of glad to see you!

Sorry I spelt your name wrong, but I guess that poor spelling is probably somewhere near the bottom of my "Crimes against waspkind" list, isn't it? :tongue:

Have fun while you still can...Kitty's coming to get you!:thumbsup:

Ps. love to the family.....

oh..erm....oops..sorry...

Hey kitty! I could me and the posse could build a nest in your hair!

Top Bottom