Pinnacle Lithium 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrimUpNorth

Hi,

I've got my eye on a medium sized Pinnacle Lithium for my son who is 5ft 4 atm but growing.

I appreciate the size is more for 5ft 6 but that aside thoughts on whether it's a good bike or if there are other recommendations for sub £200.

Part of me is wondering if there will be sales this year....I suspect not!

Thanks

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi,

I've got my eye on a medium sized Pinnacle Lithium for my son who is 5ft 4 atm but growing.

I appreciate the size is more for 5ft 6 but that aside thoughts on whether it's a good bike or if there are other recommendations for sub £200.

Part of me is wondering if there will be sales this year....I suspect not!

Thanks
Nothing any good will come down to £200 new, there's barely any stock. If that's your budget, it'll need to be used - sub £200, that'll depend what's out there on eBay etc in the required size

I think @Pale Rider might be familiar with the Lithium

The best thing is to go look at the bike with your son, take an allen key to adjust saddle height and see what he thinks (I reckon a hybrid won't be cool enough for a teen boy as suggested in your other thread though!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GrimUpNorth

Thanks. He seems quite ambivalent tbh but the problem is me making my mind up what's appropriate! The only problem with the Lithium is it's a fair drive so trying is not really an option. I was considering it half term day out if I were to buy it and if it came to the worst he'd have to carry on with his current one till he grew into it.

It's this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124395674943

OP
OP
G

GrimUpNorth

Oh and I'm not on Facebook out of principal but beginning to think I might have to join to check out the market place!

vickster

Legendary Member
Thanks. He seems quite ambivalent tbh but the problem is me making my mind up what's appropriate! The only problem with the Lithium is it's a fair drive so trying is not really an option. I was considering it half term day out if I were to buy it and if it came to the worst he'd have to carry on with his current one till he grew into it.

It's this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124395674943
It also ends in 48 minutes...

OP
OP
G

GrimUpNorth

No they're lads. Gaming yes, social media no.

OP
OP
G

GrimUpNorth

Yeah but I'm 90 minutes away so if it had been a bargain that would have been ok but I made the call 200 was my limit. Fingers crossed I'll find something appropriate near by.

Top Bottom