Pizza ovens

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duc gas

Über Member
So come on then ,Who's got one? What make is it or have you made your own? Show us your oven and what you've managed to cook on it - can't beat a home made pizza 😍

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I crowdfunded the Roccbox.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Built a few. Here’s one in cob from last summer. With the right fuel and a good door it’s hot for a couple of hours with two bags of logs.
A245D5C6-8CD4-4094-9152-B245A2DD1747.jpeg

La La La not listening, move along nothing to see here.
Damn you all to hell, at best I need a flagstone and at worst you'll cost me hundreds, anyone mentions fabulous sourdough and I'll hunt you down and hurt you - co-op sliced white will be applied like it or not, well unless you have crispy bacon and then you can't have any sliced white...

We have an Uuni 3 (now called Ooni) Great portable pizza oven that we take camping. We've made several hundred pizzas on it in the 3yrs we've owned it and a billion times better that a pizza stone in an oven:laugh::laugh::laugh: just no comparison.

Used ours this evening, average cook time per pizza is 60-90 seconds.

OP
OP
D

Duc gas

Über Member
La La La not listening, move along nothing to see here.
Damn you all to hell, at best I need a flagstone and at worst you'll cost me hundreds, anyone mentions fabulous sourdough and I'll hunt you down and hurt you - co-op sliced white will be applied like it or not, well unless you have crispy bacon and then you can't have any sliced white...
ha- come on Neil here's a challenge for you.....

Top Bottom