Plain black (or white) single colour jersey - too much to ask?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Any leads? Absolutely plain single colour long sleeved jersey sought - preferably less than £30. I seem to have spent hours searching online - have tried one from Encove - but the fit was not for me, and I know about the Speg 'blanc' white one.
ps/ also know about the Decathlon ones, which would be fine but they only have one pocket (?) - must have 3.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
How about the black Cycle-clothing.co.uk Aerate long sleeve jerseys here. They have three back pockets and are of a summer jersey type fabric not a thicker thermal fabric.

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

Thanks both - I'd missed the Aerate one somehow - could be a contender, as I would prefer a summer weight one. Could do without the logo though, so might go for the white - but out of stock in XS (as usual ....... )

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

Yes - I bought one of those, they're great value, and look good - they appear to have disappeared at the moment. I also wanted a lighter jersey, though the merino one is good over a wide temperature range.

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

Tenn-Outdoors. A bit over your budget, but maybe worth a look.
Thanks - but it has reflective stripes - I am looking for an absolutely plain colour. The Decathlon ones would be perfect, (and they are only 9.99 at the moment) but how crazy to have only one pocket (I bought a couple of their short sleeve ones and find I hardly ever wear them because of this).

Have a look at the aldi cycling sales as linked in the post in this forum.

Looks like they have a plain black 30% Marino wool one, I bought a previous incarnation, only downside is there are no rear pockets can't tell if the new ones have pockets

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

Have a look at the aldi cycling sales as linked in the post in this forum.

Looks like they have a plain black 30% Marino wool one, I bought a previous incarnation, only downside is there are no rear pockets can't tell if the new ones have pockets
Yes I bought one too - the fit is much too big for cycling, I use it as an everyday casual top. Neither Aldi or Lidl have the sense to offer mens clothing in small sizes any more, so I won't be queuing up this time.

Top Bottom