Planet X Pro Carbon - Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pauldavid

Veteran
Hi,

Selling my Planet X Pro Carbon in excellent condition having only covered approx 150 miles from new.

Would like £400 but open to offers, based in East Yorkshire.

Jim

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Is that a small or just very far away?

edit: that shouldn't be hanging around long at that price.

vickster

Legendary Member
You might want to add lots of detail about the spec, especially the size, groupset etc.
Lovely colour, glws
(Given high demand for bikes, you’ll probably do well on eBay price wise if can get a low fees offer :okay:)

Kernow_T

Über Member
looks great - that's 'old' Tiagra, 4600 which is, in my experience, a great functional and reliable groupset easy to set up and maintain also. Let me know if you could stick it in a box?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pauldavid

Veteran
looks great - that's 'old' Tiagra, 4600 which is, in my experience, a great functional and reliable groupset easy to set up and maintain also. Let me know if you could stick it in a box?
Sorry, don’t really want to courier if it can be helped.

battered

Guru
Looks nice. How tall are you please? I'm 5'6 and ~31 inside leg so generally Sm or Med, this looks a smallish M so it might fit. I'm in collectible distance (Leeds).

battered

Guru
I'm coming to E Yorks (Selby) tomorrow afternoon, can I have a look afterwards please? Say about teatime?

battered

Guru
This is a lovely bike and is basically unused. It's every bit as good as it looks. I looked at this and bought the seller's other bike because it was a third of the price and also a nice machine. Buy this with confidence, the bike and the seller are spot on.

Top Bottom