Planet X Pro Carbon - Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CentralCommuter

What was the other bike?

OP
OP
P

pauldavid

Veteran
This is a lovely bike and is basically unused. It's every bit as good as it looks. I looked at this and bought the seller's other bike because it was a third of the price and also a nice machine. Buy this with confidence, the bike and the seller are spot on.
Thank you, hope you enjoy the Defy

Sloth

Bugger.....OK thanks.

I think it's still available. I've expressed an interest but as a non-driver in the Debatable Lands handover would depend on the seller bringing it up on one of his work related forays to the North East.
There's been no word of such a trip pending, and my interest doesn't quite constitute a 'dib'.

battered

Guru
@battered bought it back in June I think?
Yes, I bought the giant defy only, in post #15 on the previous page you can see I looked at the PX, reported it as basically unused, which it is, and recommended it and the seller to anyone wanting such a bike and prepared to travel to hull to get it. The Giant meanwhile has had a new stem, I'm using it as a testbed to determine my best size, which is either a M with short stem or S and standard 100mm stem. Or something in between. You know how it is.

Top Bottom