Planet X Ti Sportive frameset XL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

P.H

Über Member
SOLD - Thanks for looking

58cm Linsky made Planet X Ti Sportive frame.
Black Rain fork, carbon steerer uncut.
FSA Orbit MX Headset
£550 collected from Derby
Or £570 inc delivery.
Three years old and hardly ridden, less than 2,000 miles. As it says on the frame this is built to go fast, unfortunately I'm not. This was an impulse buy on a PX one day offer, but as someone more likely to take a stove than an energy bar it was never really me. I have enjoyed the few miles I've done on it, if I had the space and finance to keep it for occasional use I would, it has to go to make way for something I will use more. As you'd expect from something so little used it's immaculate, never even been out in the rain.
Sales blurb below copied from a US website, it looks right, though I haven't checked it. It was sold as XL, I think with a recommended rider height 6” to 6”6 I'm 6”2 and its a good fit.

Built in America from double butted 3Al/2.5V titanium. An all new geometry designed to give the all day comfort craved by Sportive riders rather than the more aggressive road race geometry of the SL Pro Carbon. It has a semi-compact geometry with fender mounts that will run a tire clearance of 25mm tires. Consider this bike the ultimate do everything bike. .
Seat Tube 58 (58cm)
Equivalent Top Tube Length (57.7cm)
Seat Angle (deg) (73)
Head Angle (deg) (73.5)
Head Tube Length (180mm)

I'm not going to strip it until sold so if anyone fancies a test ride and can get to Derby, it can be arranged. Buyer can also have first dibs on an equally low mileage Paul Hewitt Built Campag/Open Pro wheelset if wanted.

8122981430_5d8b7f140f_z.jpg

Top Bottom