Planet X XLS medium 54 frameset -SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Up for sale is my well used but good condition XLS frameset.Been a faithful ride but now looking at something with thru-axles,bigger tyre clearances etc.

Would make a great starter cyclocross bike(or spare bike) and/or an all round road bike.

Currently built up with SRAM Force in a 1x11 mode.

Will sell as frame/fork with bb(threaded),can add a Deda stem and Ritchey bars if wanted and also have a pair of Specialized Axis disc wheels which can be added for a reasonable price.

Looking at £140 now and say £190 with wheels.

Pic as of last summer;

IMG_0905.jpg

Can post more pics if required

Geometry here;

https://www.planetx.co.uk/c/q/bikes/cyclocross-bikes/xls

Last edited:

jbb060

Have you still got this?

XiShT

Also wondering if you've still got this (if jbb060 doesn't take it) :smile:
Edit: just looked at the PX website and doesn't seem to have mudguard mounts, so no longer interested oops

jbb060

I'm definitely interested, but am new to the forum and not sure how it works! Is there any way I can PM you?

Mod message: jbb060, you won't be able to PM people until you have a few more posts up. However Elybazza61 can PM you to get a conversation going.

EDIT: Thanks, mods. In that case, drop me a message, please!

Last edited:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Got it, but I can't seem to find the reply button... Do I need to post more or am I just being dense?
There should be reply button in the bottom right hand corner. Failing that, just type into the empty box below the conversation post you are replying to.

I had a quick look, but cannot immediately see how to allow you to post PMs. If you can't reply, let me know on here and I can PM Elybazza61 with your email address (best not to put email addresses on the open forum).

jbb060

There should be reply button in the bottom right hand corner. Failing that, just type into the empty box below the conversation post you are replying to.

I had a quick look, but cannot immediately see how to allow you to post PMs. If you can't reply, let me know on here and I can PM Elybazza61 with your email address (best not to put email addresses on the open forum).

Thanks, I thought I was losing it then! I'm in cyclechat.net/conversations/**conversationTitle** and can like or report, but not reply.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
You should be able to when you've made more posts. In the meantime, I'll PM Elybazza61 with your email address so you can get on with your conversation!

Top Bottom