Planet X...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
It seems they have created a new website.. wooow I hear you say, not so because the database from the previous site is not attached to it!! My account is not there and where the flippin ek is my order!!! Anyway I called them on the number advertised on their new flashy website and "The number you have dialled is not recognised", I then dig out another on their website.. " 'ello tis Rawmarsh childrens centa" (in thick (deep not rough thick) Yorkshire accent)... Emailed them and they sent me a link to their own internal ticketing system...

Bike meant to be built tomorrow for delivery this week.. :sad:

Dave what have you done!!

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's a shop in Sheffield isn't it?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
They have 2 storefronts now I think. One just outside of Sheffield in Rotheram (the one I have visited) and a newer one in Barnsley.

To the OP, are you sure they changed their website, looks the same to me? Have you accidentally gone onto Planet X Ireland or something like that?

OP
OP
Leodis

Leodis

Veteran
They have 2 storefronts now I think. One just outside of Sheffield in Rotheram (the one I have visited) and a newer one in Barnsley.

To the OP, are you sure they changed their website, looks the same to me? Have you accidentally gone onto Planet X Ireland or something like that?

I think they have switched back to the old one now. The new one was all fancy, you could even search in categories i.e. Gloves!!

Top Bottom