Plans for next year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
CC forummers meet up ? ? ? ? ?

domtyler

Über Member
Start my own business in January, be successful by mid March, making large amounts of cash by the summer, sell business and retire on my multi million pound fortune this time next year.

ChrisKH

Guru
Cycle more. Get more mileage in from spring (home to work). Get my five year old to cycle unaided (my back aches from yesterday, trying to keep him upright) so we can get out and about. Sort out my bike set-up which is causing me problems at the moment. Other than that, the usual; be happy, live long and prosper. Oh and help others more.

Take more (and better) photos than last year's 2000+ total.

Be more understanding of the needs of my ageing cat.

Be more discriminating in my tv viewing habits, esp not watching re-runs of films I've seen 20 times before (not even Die Hard).

TVC

Each year I set myself three goals, this year it was:
1. Ride a century
2. Fly a glider
3. Climb Ben Nevis
All achieved, for 2008 it's

1. Ride at Manchester Velodrome
2. Stand on top of Sydney Harbour Bridge
3. Go to the Royal Albert Hall (I know it's a pit, I've just never been)

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Mont Ventoux.
And maybe Alpe D'Huez.
And maybe (just maybe) get married.:wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Get a job, preferably one that is moderately interesting, but not overly stressful, and will cover my basic expenses and be part-time.

Finish (or be well on the way to finishing) my PhD.

As always, eat less, do more exercise. This one never really works out...;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was contemplating the idea of setting myself a challenge ... not upto LEJOG type things (oh for the time to do that) but was wondering whether there is a cycling equivllent of the Race for Life (though I am prepared to go further than 5 kms:biggrin:). Any suggestions ?... I normally cycle between 5 - 15 miles a day depending where I'm working each week, and I would like it to be a challenge but not an unreachable one.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I am starting to plan a ride from lands End, back to where I live taking in the sustrans routes, The Cornish way and the west counrty way. The from Bath back to Hertfordshire. It would be about 400 miles and would keep me occupied for a week or so.

Top Bottom