Plans for the new season, its gonna be a good one.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GiroJezmo

New year and time to start thinking about the new season Yeah!!

Looking forward to the new racing season,starting with crits in shrewsbury in march this will be my second season, my first with cc giro in brum.Hoping to get more points cos as we know points mean prizes.
Got to say that I am far happier riding with t' giro than I was with the hopless sotonia down on the south coast, with t' giro you get multiple club rides in the week, social events and club dinners the attitude is just so different, no commitee, no rules, no bullshit, people willing to go out on training rides and things like the training ride tomorrow will have some through and off added simply because its whats needed, its the first week in January and it happens without anyone crying about it which is not what you get with sotty,training rides being a serious bone of contension, halfwits wanting to shout about their heartrate and refusing to train properly.The strange thing with sotty, well one of the strange things out of many was that the chairman will have his commitee meeting once a month and nothing comes out of them and yet doing something like a monthly club dinner or riding more than once a week or anything slightly useful for the members is quite beyond them.
So looking forward to beating everyone in the crits in March and remember never trust a man wearing pink lycra.

longers

Legendary Member
Why can't you put it all behind you and move on?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
longers said:
Why can't you put it all behind you and move on?
Never underestimate the power of...

31RAPKQ5Q0L._SS500_.jpg

:smile:

longers

Legendary Member
If I was a bit blunt earlier - it's because it will do you good to put it behind you.

There's plenty on here who will be interested in your new club, and not very many at all I should think who will want to know about the old one.

Top Bottom