Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Not seen this thread for a while...

I'm off to do a 100km Audax from Richmond, North Yorkshire. My first 2AA event with Park Rash and Kiddstones to deal with.

Sunday is a partial decluttering of my shed in preparation for some winter aeromodelling activities.

I also hope to place some decluttered clutter on Ebay to go into my adventure fund.

Gromit

Über Member
Off to Oxford to see Pete's parents.

Parkrun tomorrow, then I've got a 30+ mile ride planned for Sunday, BUT, after today's RIDE my legs are not my own so all might not go to plan :whistle:

Already decided to marshall at Parkrun to rest my legs and try to make sure I make Sunday's ride :thumbsup:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Since I am currently too ill to do anything physical, I thought I'd repay the friend who has been looking after me by sorting out her pox-filled laptop. Her a/v software has been complaining about trojans and rootkits for days but not really fixing the problem. I'm running Malwarebytes on it now and it is already reporting 179 'objects' and it is only halfway through its scan! PS Now 189 and still scanning ...

Arch

Married to Night Train
We've been out for a gentle stroll today, now that NT is free of The Boot. We intend to bake later.

And tomorrow we're going to pick up a bath.

TVC

Got the stuff together for a picnic tea on Beacon Hill later this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll get my bike and bother south Leicestershire.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Planning a longish ride for tomorrow, if I get up early enough.
And I need to sort out slabs or something for a new patio...

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Pottering, laundering, gardening and fixing the outhouse tap today, inbetween making sure our cat doesn't kill next doors' new kitten.

Tomorrow, bike ride.

Lee_M

Guru
Short 16 mile ride today which turned into 28 miles cos I got lost

Tomorrow my first ride with local club if I don't feel too dead after today

Norm

About 15 miles on the bike early-doors, then 4 hours learning how to kayak this afternoon. I can't move anything.

avsd

Guru
Mpuntains of Mourne today and walking the beach. Seen a heron and seal ^_^ Dinner and a few glasses of wine enjoying a lovely sunny evening.

Cycling back to Belfast tomorrow - should have a tailwind and be home in time for the All Ireland Hurling final. I would like Galway to win but Kilkenny are an awesome team.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Was supposed to be going to Belgium today to ride the Tour of Flanders route with some colleagues of my girlfriend. Last Friday, on a diving weekend in Zeeland, I tripped and badly sprained my ankle. I've spent the week hobbling about with my foot strapped up. Friends coming round tomorrow for BBQ'd tuna.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Was out today with small boy's cub pack, doing the Pilgrim's Way at Lindisfarne. Great fun, a group of like minded "boys" (including quite a few honourary boys) ranging from 8 to 50 years old getting caked in mud, sand and seaweed. Kite flying, cricket, rugby and general running around making lots of noise on the beach afterwards.:wahhey:

Top Bottom