Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Might be going to buy a new guitar amplifier on Saturday, then playing at Hereford Beer Festival on Sunday afternoon. (We're on about 2pm, if anyone's going to be there.)

Fnaar said:
I'm cooking veg chilli for 9 tonight, few beers and wines, cycle in the morning if my head lets me (it usually does)

What about your stomach, though? :ohmy:

Working early Sat and Sun mornings, afternoons to be spent drooling over the TdeF (six hours of live coverage on Norwegian TV) , and consuming my first Jaffa cake of 24, which longers VERY kindly sent me! ;)

peanut

Building up my new frame . Hopefully riding it at some stage. Just pinched 2 innertubes trying to fit some supertight Conti GP4000 what is it with tyre manufacturers these days ? Are they worried we'll sue them if our tyres roll off the rims ? Fat chance. enjoy Le Tour eveybody.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
domtyler said:

More overtime tomorrow ;) but it'll take my total for the week to 20 hours :tongue:

Sunday - a hopefully sunny ride out with a good few people from on here :ohmy:.

Noodley

I had today off work and had planned on riding 300km today. Then decided I would go to the zoo with my kids instead - just back, having had a very enjoyable day. The jaguar was very impressive. ;)

No idea what I am doing tomorrow, and Sunday is Mrs Noodley's birthday. Come to think of it I probably should get her something, so that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. :ohmy:;)

bonj2

sat: playing squash (I'm awesome at squash at the moment), then maybe mtbing if it isn't raining before I set off and i have time to fix my shock back on my bike after being serviced, then a barbecue (for which we are having gazebos in case it rains :smile:)
sun: playing squash again, then maybe sorting out some of the bin bags full of 'stuff' in the garage.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, kids turned up part way through Le Tour Preview...and my lovely wife decided she was off clubbing with her sister (her sister's birthday today)...... OK...off you go...still got some bikes to watch......fortunately she's driving, but fancied a dance - I don't dance.... not on land...just pedals......

bonj2

fossyant said:
Watch the knees Bonj...although you are younger than me.....

knees are fine. I don't think squash is that bad for your knees, unless you play it wrong that is ;).

Top Bottom