Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
longers said:
Is it Friday? :biggrin:

Much on?
Pyjamas still, at the mo... ;) It's only half past six.

Keith Oates

Janner
Friday afternoon here and the weather if 'iffy' but at the weekend there is no work ATM and so a little ride on the roadie looks promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Watching Le Tour.....and if it's not terrible outside, off on the CC run from Stockport on Sunday - so long as we are back for Le Tour on ITV 4 :smile:

domtyler

Über Member
fossyant said:
Watching Le Tour.....and if it's not terrible outside, off on the CC run from Stockport on Sunday - so long as we are back for Le Tour on ITV 4 :smile:

That's why god invented the Sky+ box!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Off camping at Crich(i think thats how its spelt.) Went a few years ago, Its with the Amateur radio club(not as geeky as you would think, we had a guy get so drunk he ran round the field very very fast, stop and projectile vomit, then just colapse on the floor. That was after he just opened up cans of larger and pured them into his mouth:laugh: By about 12 the next day he was back drinking :biggrin:. Had some drunk guy wonder on site aswell, its in the middle of no-where aswell:wacko:)
So thats where i will be, no cycling i dont think. Might go out on saturday before i go. No room for a bike, not going to be able to watch the start of le TDF either i dont think:sad: Would of been nice to take the bike, its right up ontop of a hill, wih hills surrounding it, but theres no room and not got the time and wont have the energy to cycle back on sunday after the lack of sleep. :smile:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
fossyant said:

I think there's a repeat on at ~1.00 a.m.- we should be back for that eh;)

Maz

Guru
Going to an organised bbq saturday and sunday...both could be a washout if I believe MetCheck!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Kids party Saturday morning - I'm in charge of both of ours as my Wife has to work.

Stockport Ride (thread elsewhere on here) on Sunday - looking forward to that followed by a trip to the Park for ice-cream and deer watching with a little bit of playing with the kids. All in all should be a good weekend. :smile:

mondobongo

Über Member
Marshalling at Road Race tonight, tidying up Saturday as Missus due back after week at Daughters. Sunday Club run and probably finish off watching the Mens Elite Race (Tour of Blackpool this Weekend) and of course following the TdF on ITV4.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm cooking veg chilli for 9 tonight, few beers and wines, cycle in the morning if my head lets me (it usually does) Homebase and diy in the afty (leak) (:smile:), spend some time booking holiday in th evening, sunday long walk in the countryside with friends if weather allows. Sounds quite nice, now I have it written down. :biggrin:

Top Bottom