Xmas Plans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Our 'owner' was a nice guy but absolutely ruthless. There was a couple with a van side on overlooking the lake (Prime spot) and one day he told them he was turning the van 'end on' and put another van next to it.
I once asked him about a contract and he said........you can have one by all means but its not worth a carrot.
He was fine with us but you just knew you were a number.

I have heard about ones like that
living in North Wales there were obviously quite a few around

Heard about one guy who tried to be nice to people and only enforce rules when a van started to look scruffy - then someone sued him for some sort of discrimination and it cost him loads in solicitors fees.
After that he just made sure everyone had a contract and stuck to it to the letter
as usual - one person spoilt it for everyone else

I did wonder about one site I passed on the train through Abergele - all smart new vans

except one old scruffy one that needs a damn good coat of paint about 10 years ago - right on the front
I used to make up scenarios in my mind about how they got away with it!!

I have heard about ones like that
living in North Wales there were obviously quite a few around

Heard about one guy who tried to be nice to people and only enforce rules when a van started to look scruffy - then someone sued him for some sort of discrimination and it cost him loads in solicitors fees.
After that he just made sure everyone had a contract and stuck to it to the letter
as usual - one person spoilt it for everyone else

I did wonder about one site I passed on the train through Abergele - all smart new vans

except one old scruffy one that needs a damn good coat of paint about 10 years ago - right on the front
I used to make up scenarios in my mind about how they got away with it!!

There were some right old heaps on the Anglesey site we used for 5 or 6 years, owner didn't seem to mind.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Have FIL around for the day , my mum wont come around as she cannot get her ahead around mini ck 1 gender transition ( they wont even visit her ) .
mrs ck brother invited us around but again we have similar issues with them so thats out oo .

If you think that's bad then my mother wouldn't have anything to do with my daughter, just because she has ginger hair! It would have come from her side of the family as well.

Top Bottom