Your New Year's Eve plans?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Managed to sleep through the whole thing, went to bed around 10pm.

Last day of lazing around before returning to work in the morning :rolleyes:

We all watched netflicks and got to quarter past before we realised it was the new year. Then we all went to bed about half past one. Our son was first up at about 830 or 9 I can't remember. I got up for coffee at 1030 then back to bed. I'm still there now!

2024 is shaping up to be an active year! Just as soon as I get out of bed!

gbb

Legendary Member
We did watch the inevitable Hootenanny with Jules Holland.
Christ he is irritating. Some of his guests were 'mundane' and were obviously trading on past glories...and yet watching it is almost as traditional as NYE itself, so I guess it's warts n all..

Lots of fireworks, considering it's a very average urban estate.
Went to sleep around 2am

2024 got off to a brilliant start..,while driving through town today, I passed the fella thats been at the centre of our grandaughters being taken Into temporary foster care for their protection....someone has given him a right pasting ...black eye, big graze on his forhead and chin. Hahaha, no more than he deserves

Slick

Guru
We did watch the inevitable Hootenanny with Jules Holland.
Christ he is irritating. Some of his guests were 'mundane' and were obviously trading on past glories...and yet watching it is almost as traditional as NYE itself, so I guess it's warts n all..

Lots of fireworks, considering it's a very average urban estate.
Went to sleep around 2am

2024 got off to a brilliant start..,while driving through town today, I passed the fella thats been at the centre of our grandaughters being taken Into temporary foster care for their protection....someone has given him a right pasting ...black eye, big graze on his forhead and chin. Hahaha, no more than he deserves

Karma working in mysterious ways. :okay:

Reactions: gbb

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
We had an open house from 2pm, joint NYE and house warming party. All my family turned up at 2pm and ate, and were all gone by 5. We had a couple different sets of friends come about 6 but they were all gone by 9. I then had a nap and woke up at 11.30 so we watched the fireworks over plymouth from our decking area, didn't stay out long as it was cold, wet and windy.

Top Bottom