Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
It's a beautiful day here :biggrin: and I wondered what you lot were all up to.

Me? I've got to clear my ex-wifes garage today (all my tools and wood and bits and bobs - it's been a year!) so lots of trips on the bike with the trailer and tomorrow I've got a ride into Manchester planned. Great :biggrin:.

I went to my shed earlier, with the intention of clearing it out a bit..... But I tried to climb in and gave up.

ChrisKH

Guru
Gardening. And I've just ordered some additional locks for the garage door to protect my stable. Wife thinks I'm doing it to protect her car.:biggrin:

ChrisW

This a.m. spent 10/15 mins fixing the present from the p*ncture fairy..

The wife's away so i have to look after the kids and CAN'T go out for a Sun a.m. Club Run...boo hoo.

But might insist they get on their bikes and we could cycle across Wimbledon Common for a pub lunch.

Gotta be back for the rugby though...

Actually might start a new thread or two, 'cos i'm a wild party animal like that!

Bigtallfatbloke

...rest day for me today after 180km so far this week...tomorrow I'll top tht up to over 200km...but today is DVd and T day...but most likely I'll be tinkering with the bike and itching to ride it ...either that or playing guitar in front of the rugby

ChrisW

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...rest day for me today after 180km so far this week...tomorrow I'll top tht up to over 200km...but today is DVd and T day...but most likely I'll be tinkering with the bike and itching to ride it ...either that or playing guitar in front of the rugby

BTFB, whats DVD and T day?

Joe

Über Member
I was out on the bike at 8:30am this morning. Did the same 66mile route as last weekend. Concentrated on spinning more and as a result my legs didn't go so early and I added 0.2mph to my average speed (now 16.8)! Can't wait to get my computer with cadence.
Feeling dead now though, I don't think I'll do anything else this weekend;)
Oh and I tried a Cliff bar for the first time today. Damn, it was tasty (mint choc chip flavour)! I think I've finally found my energy bar of choice:biggrin:

stevenb

Celebrating my thirty secondeth day of birthing.:biggrin:
Done about....er.....32 miles on the bike as well just now.
Still feel fresh as a daisy....so going out again tomorrow to burn off the calorie busting dinner I'm having tonight.:biggrin:

TVC

Trying to shake off this bloody cold, I was supposed to begin gliding lessons tomorrow.... not a happy bunny:angry:

been doing odd jobs around the house and garden and providing Taxi services for the kids trying to build brownie points so that tomorrow when i leave the house at 8am for the CTC Gridiron ride around the New Forest i can do it with a clear conscience;):biggrin:

Anyone else going to be there?

Windy

barq

When for a cross country ride this morning, then cooked a curry for lunch, mended the garage door (bike tools aren't just useful for bikes :biggrin:), and watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning afterwards.

Tomorrow it's going to be another XC ride, then off to the Cycle Promotions sale in Guildford and then a pub walk in the afternoon.

Hugo15

Über Member
Bit of shopping this morning and watched the fantastic England victory in the rugby this afternoon.

Off the bike at the moment due to a dodgy knee so going to take the family out to see the Cleveland Wheelers hill climb up Carlton Bank tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom