Plans for the weekend.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
You lot doing anything nice?

I will not be going near my bikes at all for the duration xx(.

Brock

Waiting for 10am, at which point the junk shop down the road opens and I can go and buy my girlfriend the strange Moroccan style salt and pepper pots she saw through the window the other night.
No real plans other than that.

was meant to be going mtn biking today with the kids but cats and dogs are falling out the sky and youngests new lego base has just arrived.

Turbo methinks.

papercorn2000

Was supposed to be doing the Braveheart ride but as I'm dying of a cold, I probably won't see out the weekend. I may have to build up my cross bike now that the chainset has finally arrived.

SamNichols

Crackle said:
was meant to be going mtn biking today with the kids but cats and dogs are falling out the sky and youngests new lego base has just arrived.

Turbo methinks.

Turbo, when there is a lego base to build? This is your perfect chance to 'help' build it (also known as taking over).

SamNichols said:
Turbo, when there is a lego base to build? This is your perfect chance to 'help' build it (also known as taking over).

They won't let me in their room xx(:sad: and the turbo doesn't appeal today as I don't have a Battlestar disc (I rent 'em and the next one is in the post). I could download two Black books episodes, that'll keep me going 40 minutes.

ChrisW

ChrisW said:
Today, taxiing kids, cleaning and repairing bikes :smile:, writing a report for work xx(,

Sunday, yipeee, 50 to 60 miles over the Surrey Hills :tongue: :sad: :blush: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wife getting uppity about me going tomorrow a.m.

She's not suggesting anything different for us to do, just wants me here even though she was out for 5 hours shopping today.

Is this unfair?

ash68

ChrisW said:

She's not suggesting anything different for us to do, just wants me here even though she was out for 5 hours shopping today.

Is this unfair?

In a word ,yes. don't forget though women can do what they want, when they want.We on the other hand, have to do as we are told, or suffer the consequences.May be easier to keep her happy,in the long run:biggrin::biggrin:

Brock

I've decided to spend the remainder of the weekend fountaining snot out of my nose, filling my bin with tissues and whining at the woman to make me feel better. xx(

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ChrisW said:

Is this unfair?

I find it hard to believe you need to ask this question. You know it is unfair. You want to get some healthy exercise and some fresh air. I presume you won't be in a pub for hours afterwards. If you have got children, I presume you looked after them while she was shopping and having lunch etc. Have you been at work all week?

If you do go into a pub afterwards, just make it a short visit,and arrange to go back later in the week.

col

Legendary Member
Large leg o lamb in the oven,having eight for good old sunday dinner,what happened to taking turns?xx(:tongue:

Top Bottom