Plans for the Weekend...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Off tomorrow so riding up to north of Morecambe and then a family bash in Cumbria on sunday. Not been out for a "fun" ride since the Cheshire fixed ride in March :laugh:

Helly79

tomorrow going to a robot's live event which will have some of the robots from robot wars there:smile:

Noodley

This weekend I shall be having a mostly bike-orientated weekend:

Tonight I cleaned a couple of my bikes and got one of them set-up for a ride on Sunday.

Tomorrow elder Noodlette is riding in the Northern U14 Girls Omnium, she's really looking forward to it and it'll be her biggest event so far having only started track cycling in March. And I'll likely be doing something to help.

On Sunday I am riding the Deeside Loop audax, my first 200k for a long time; I cannae even remember what my last 200 was, but it must have been at least a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to it.

I have to fit in cutting the grass somewhere as well - probably Saturday evening.

j66

Saw them moving three truckloads of portable toilets into the Bay earlier. So I reckon I'm going to see a remarkable work of Art tomorrow.

Top Bottom